.

Fun Sayings


People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege .

Don't play stupid with me ... I'm better at it .

Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid , I'll take over .

Roses are red , violets are blue , God made me pretty , what happened to you ?

I can only please one person per day . Today isn't your day... and tomorrow don't look good either .

I like you . You remind me of when I was young and stupid .

It's not that I'm antisocial .  I just don't like you .

Don't follow me, I'm lost too !

I refuse to answer that question on the basis that I don't have the answer .

Smile, and the world will smile with you . Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs .

You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree , but the best way to fall is in love with me .

Each day I get up in the morning praying to God , that everyone should get a friend like you... why should only I have to suffer !

Ociffer . I swear to drunk I'm not God . There's no blood in my alcohol system . That's my stick and I'm story to it .

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to tell you how I really feel .

If looks could kill, you would be a weapon of mass destruction .

We never really grow up ; we only learn how to act in public .

I stopped listening... so why don't you stop talking ?

Fat people are harder to kidnap .

If you ever want to see a man cry ... Put a beer in one hand and naked woman in the other .. and ... MAKE HIM CHOOSE !

I'm not supposed to be normal.. I'm supposed to be me .

I can see your point, but I still think you're full of s**t .

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful .. hate me because your man think I'm .

The doctor tells me I'm crazy , but the voices tell me I'm not . And I just don't know which one to believe .

God made Coke , God made Pepsi , God made ---NAME---- so darn sexy .

Don't stick your tongue out at me, unless you intend to use it ...

Let's discuss right and left . You're RIGHT . I LEFT .

If you can't convince them, confuse them .

I can't play stupid with you , you're too good at it .

Don't do it in the garden. Love is blind but the neighbors aren't .

It's not lost . I just can't find it .

I like breathing , it's a sort of habit I have .

If you promise to stop talking , I promise to stop making funny faces when aren't looking .

I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me .

Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out . And if you don't stop it ... he seriously just might eat you

Rule #1 : I'm always right
Rule #2: If I'm ever wrong
please see rule #1


Experience is the worst teacher . It gives the test before presenting the lesson .

It's not bad , it's just illegal .

What makes men chase woman they have no intention of marrying ? The same reason why dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving .

Your lips keep moving , but all I hear is " BLAH BLAH BLAH " .

Have you ever lost someone you never had ?

Love me or leave me ... HEY ?????? Where's everybody going ??

Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining .

It's really hard to wait for the right person in your life , especially when the wrong ones are sooo HOOOT .

Essays should be like skirts. Long enough to cover the subject , but short enough to keep it interesting .

Fear me - I have an imagination you never saw coming .

When I say LOL , I'm not laughing out loud . I just have nothing better to say .

I wanted to send you something sexy , but the mailman told me to get out of the postbox .

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top

.